Digital marketing is the co-op of all existing forms of digital channels applied to advance and promote a particular brand. Nowadays, it includes various methods such as television, radio, Internet channels, any of the social media, or interactive platforms. This field is closely intertwined with traditional marketing, but it has already revealed several methods to reach the target audience.
Which Modern Technologies Better to Use for Digital Marketing?
Today, digital marketing is beginning to widely use traditional forms of advertising, the main task of which is to “capture” the attention of the audience and drag it into the virtual world. The most obvious example is QR codes in advertising posters and magazines. The most efficient technologies in 2020 are mostly simple in use and lead to unexpectedly great results. Here are some of the exciting technologies that you should pay attention to.
1. Influencer Marketing
An influencer individual is not only a person who has a lot of subscribers – he or she doesn’t have to be an independent unit. A certain group of corporations and labels that people trust are also suitable to be a part of this category. Today, cooperation with bloggers is the solution in the field of marketing. And that’s why:
- It works because users see the “face of the brand”. Behind the brand is a person who they follow for a long time. Such a process builds a relationship of trust as a result. In other words: it doesn’t look like a traditional advertisement. On the contrary, it harmoniously supplements the posts and stories that are distributed on the page. To make sure that the presented content looks comprehend you get blog posts from quality sites with real traffic.
- Influencers bring the active target audience because they know how to present information so that readers like it.
2. Implementation of AI in Digital Marketing
The application of AI to create targeted promoting and public segmentation is one of the most enhancing digital marketing tools. The right AI methodology helps marketers improve the accuracy of getting offers to the appropriate target group. For instance, an AI-based mailing service forms a database of potential customers and then sends out advertising messages.
Both AI technology and the company’s marketing strategy must be transparent. Any proprietary technology requires privacy. The main technological trend of 2020 is the transparency of applied initiatives, the use of open source applications, cooperation with many brands and marketing agencies, as well as the exchange of data and experience.
The automatic data analysis carried out by the AI system eliminates the need to create a data processing department. However, as machines become more intelligent, companies using AI will have to learn how to understand the types of intelligent systems. Many companies “burned out” financially because they used the wrong type of AI concerning a specific project. Today, marketers have actively advanced in understanding AI methodology in the marketplace, they are familiar with concepts such as decision trees, neural networks, regressions, etc. Besides, specialists began to figure out which AI methods of operation more closely match business requirements. Those are market transparency, the formation of the cost of goods, terms of conclusion of transactions, etc. The concept of “working with AI” has become more fulfilled and informative.
The interest in digital marketing chatbots began to increase after Facebook introduced the updated Facebook Messenger with chatbot support in the middle of last year. The introduction of chatbots in instant messengers and in social networks influenced their development. Carefully organizing and setting up a chat can help in consulting clients, guiding them through a sales funnel by using the channels they prefer. To start a dialogue with the bot, the user doesn’t need to register anywhere, enter email, phone, etc., all is required is one click. It is fast, convenient, and cheap. The following advantages will greatly benefit enterprises:
- The speed of obtaining information. The message is delivered instantly if the user is online. And just as quickly read by the client.
- Assessment of the complexity of solving problems. Typical routine tasks for which the bot is responsible are solved directly in the chat during live correspondence with the user. If the bot cannot answer the user’s question, the responsible manager enters the game.
- Customer data collection. The bot’s algorithm allows it to collect, organize, and save data about the client, asking questions in the chat and analyzing the answers. In the future, the chatbot can use this data. For example, repeat the address entered by the client to confirm the order.
4. Interactive Displays
The interactive displays are modern and large-scale solutions in digital marketing. They can be installed in-store fitting rooms, cafes, and restaurants, on POS-terminals, chargers, etc. Digital displays, which are installed for advertising purposes, also belong to interactive displays. Among other widely used tools are Pop-up advertisements.
What’s the Purpose of Technologies in Digital Marketing
The 21-st century is undeniable a digital age and allows people to achieve incredible results in brand enterprising never available before. The target selection makes this an easy process. Modern enterprises can use social media to set up the range of age, place of residence, gender, and interests of which they would like their target post to be noticed. Take your time and be sure that there are always solutions to make your marketing campaign stand out among your competitors.
Marie Barnes is a Marketing Communication Manager at LinksManagement. She is an enthusiastic blogger interested in writing about technology, social media, work, travel, lifestyle, and current affairs.