Beta testing plays an imperative role in allowing the actual users to utilize a product in a production environment. The main objective is to detect issues and bugs before the product is launched in the market.
Beta testers are the actual users who execute testing techniques in a production environment working on the same networks and hardware, as the final launch. This means that it is the first opportunity for complete reliability and security testing.
This means that such tests cannot be conducted in a staging environment or a lab.
Beta testing is the best opportunity to look for bugs and usability problems before the final product release. Internal testing uncovers various issues. There is nothing that can imitate the actual users who are trying to accomplish the real tasks.
Keeping this scenario in mind, we are presenting to you the list of the top 12 beta testing companies in 2022.
1. QA Mentor
This company is known for providing end-to-end testing solutions. Beta testing is also one of them. The in-house beta testing in QA mentor comprises in-house testing and moving the product outside the company. The main purpose is to get exposure to real-world scenarios. Here, beta testing is conducted to get experienced quality assurance resources other than the development team and then evaluate the software app to pinpoint all the defects or indicate the usability. The main features encompass:
- Customers can focus on the release
- Scalable resource efforts are available
- Decreased time-to-market
- Large quantity of excellent feedback quality
- Improved quality
- Actual issues actual problems are evaluated
User Testing is one of the popular company that is known to offer the best beta testing solutions. It has a beta testing tool that assists you to target the right testers, implicate them, create themes that are dependent on the tester’s actions, and allocating the insights to teams that need them. The main advantages are:
- The setting of tools is extremely easy
- Customer support retorts reasonably fast
- Provides several templates for quick test deployments
This company is popular developing more than 3.4 million testing hours, 10 million unique tests, and 15000 unique websites tested.
This company has a tool that permits the development teams to create and run tests on the cloud. This company claims that anyone can develop a test incorporating this platform. This is because; there is no need for code editing and installation. The main features of beta testing services here are:
- Provides the ability to beta test incorporating a host of services
- Best client support team
- Easy to write and execute tests
Beta testing plays an imperative role in providing you with the results that will improve the product quality. For this, you will be needed to make sure that the team members who assist you test the product do an outstanding job.
At this point, this center code interferes, to enhance the beat testing process. This is done by involving the testers who provide an idea of the things that are required to be fixed and improved. So, the main features are:
- Huge variety of features to meet all the requirements of beta testing for the development team
- Efficient for managing a large number of the beta testers
- Special report generation capability
As per Zephyr, it is the best beta test management tool your company needs. Zephyr is the first test management tool that works in collaboration with Atlassian and JIRA tools. It offers an in-depth and seamless user experience and a breadth of functionality. The main features of Zephyr include:
- Offers a trial version
- The user interface makes it easy to go around·
- Outstanding alterations to match the beta testing needs of exact teams
Ubertesters claim that they want to enhance beta tests by testing from anywhere in the world. This is done on different operating systems and devices and with different carriers. Therefore, it offers you the confidence in delivering an outstanding product quality. This is appreciated well by the consumers. The main features are:
- Excellent customer support
- An impulsive design that builds beta tests easier to conduct·
- Outstanding alteration to permit teams to decide which quotas of their mobile apps to focus on
7. App Center
This company offers a Microsoft-created beta testing tool that helps development teams to test mobile apps in the cloud. The tool incorporates GitHub, Azure, DevOps, GitLab, and Bitbucket. The main features are:
- Modified pricing frameworks to meet the needs of different usability test requirements
- One month free trial
- No contracts
8. Test Fairy
Testfairy offers a tool for organized mobile app distribution to real-world users. This usability software testing providers all features that you take into consideration. Specific features encompass video recording of crash reporting and the actions of the beta testers. This is done while making an interacting with the product and providing live support. It also offers a free plan for limited app quantity. Some of the advantages of using test fairy are:
- Allows easy bug tracking and doubts from the actual users
- The support team availability 24/7 to answer queries
- Allows development teams to help beta testers solve problems instantly
It is a software testing company that has outstanding beta test management software. It comes with various features that make the possibility for quality assurance teams to complete their tasks in just one solution. The makers of this beta testing tool want users to have a complete test case management solution to arrange, trace and efficiently organize the software testing efforts. The main features are:
- Outstanding incorporation with other beta testing tools
- Incarcerates beta test data rapidly
- Outstanding user interface
Agile working is very common nowadays. As an outcome, Deploygate provides a solution that focuses on the fast distribution of beta apps for teams in different locations. This is what each beta testing team needs. The tool provides instant crash reporting. This guarantees that you can solve the issues at the time they take place. The main features incorporate.
- Excellent for sharing mobile apps with the teams and the testers.
- It delivers an easy to follow guide
- Automatic account development for the testers
11. Beta Testing
Beta testing offers you the ability to test the things that are not possible to be tested under traditional user testing. The testers attain user experience feedback from real-world people in a real-world environment, done by a tester network. This is completed with reach to a huge number of users worldwide for android, iOS, websites, MAC, windows, and physical products. The main features are:
- Outstanding user testing
- Screening surveys and demographic targeting
- Good tester’s communication
- Collecting in-depth bug reports
- Assessing feedback and distributing it among the stakeholders
12. Test Flight
This is a famous beta testing company that is owned by Apple. It has managed to match the standards set by apple according to the user’s requirements. To make this happen, you must invite a tester for the mobile apps that you expect to release on the app store.
This will allow you to utilize a public link that will enable you to invite about ten thousand testers. It will also help you to analyze the portions of the mobile app that are needed to be improved before the public launch. It is free to use. The main features are:
- Simple setup
- Efficient feedback delivery through the app
- Transfers notifications in some seconds and availability of the new test build
After viewing the discussion above, it can be concluded that this list of beta testing companies provides you the insights and tips on the present shifts in the industry. An organization can select the company based on its requirements.
Marilyn Vida is a free spirit that began her journey in 2016 with a passion for search engine optimization and social media and currently works for a Toronto-based SEO company. She also understands the importance of creating high-quality content that suits the demands of every business, particularly when it comes to internet marketing. Marilyn considers her faith and family to be most important to her. If she isn’t spending time with her family and friends, you can always find her around with her little cats.